Day 12 - Believing I Need to be in a Relationship

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe throughout my Life that I need to be in a relationship with another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that life is not complete unless I am in a relationship with another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define living Life as being in a relationship with another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore myself and thus seek myself separate from myself here through seeking a relationship with another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within self judgment of myself so much that I did and would not be alone and thus always seek out a potential partner wherein I could hide from myself within the relationship and not have to face the fear I had of being alone - within all of myself here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being alone and thus exist within the starting point of fear when entering a relationship and then continuously exist within the fear throughout relationships in my life - where I feared they would leave me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I was not 'ok' until I was in a relationship

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my Life would only be ok and satisfying when in a relationship with another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to completely disregard myself and who I am here so much that I attempted to seek fulfillment in a relationship with another separate and outside of me here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within self hate to the extent wherein I could not accept myself to be alone - always believing I needed to be in a relationship with another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as not good enough and unacceptable without a relationship

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe only within a relationship would I find acceptance and happiness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe only within a relationship will I find love

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from love, happiness and fulfillment through believe these exist separate form me here within another that I require to be in a relationship with and thus constantly seek and search for that one to give me these things I separated myself from

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse myself through seeking satisfaction and fulfillment and acceptance through another in a relationship

I forgive myself that I never allowed myself to realize the 'emptiness' I was attempting to find and fulfill was me - always seeking for me yet never allowing myself to be self honest about it and instead believed a relationship with another was the purpose of my life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the purpose of life to be having a relationship with another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to settle for any relationship that came my way because I did not want to be alone and feared being alone and believed I was lucky to get what i could and thus would take what I got - never allowing myself to stand up within realizing relationships should be one where we grow and expand and challenge ourselves - instead of settling out of fear

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe my whole existence was based on finding the perfect relationship

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into any relationship that presented itself -without considering who I was within the starting point of entering the relationship and considering whether it was best for me wherein I would be supported to be more that what has been allowed and support the other in becoming more then what has been allowed

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to enter into relationships based on self interest- not considering at all who it would effect and how it would be experienced - but only saw what I wanted and thus went for it - without considering the consequences

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire so much a relationship within self interest and fear of beign alone - that I would enter relationship where I know another would be hurt - deliberately disregarding others in my reality that would be affected - yet did not care and only allowed myself to consider myself and no one else

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to harm another so that I could be in a relationship

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within only my desire of a relationship

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fail to realize that the desire for intimacy and relationship with another is the desire for self and thus I allow myself to realize that I am here and realize that I will not find what I am looking for in another - I have to give it to myself and thus

I commit myself to give to myself that which I sought out in a relationship in another - love, attention, affection, acceptance, intimacy, trust, communication, respect, enjoyment, expansion.

I commit myself to establish a self agreement/self relationship wherein I learn all parts of me and get to know who I really am in ways that I can then see what relationship/agreement would be support me in becoming more then who I have accepted myself to be

I commit myself to stop the desire for another - and start seeing me - realizing that who I am within myself and in relation to myself is the starting point for all relationship within my reality - with every person I meet - and thus I create an agreement/relationship within myself of equality and oneness so that I can then expand into the greater reality, directing and manifested relationships/agreements that reflect to me my self relationship/agreement - based on principles that are best for all

I commit myself to get to know myself - to see what i Have to offer myself - and to change that which does not support myself

I commit myself to giving myself Life - to give myself satisfaction and fulfillment as I realize here as LIfe as the breath - I am whole - and I am equal and one with all that is here - thus I am complete

For further support within what we currently allow within relationships and how we are able to support ourselves to change, check out: Creation's Journey to Life: Failed Relationships



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry