Day 13 -Asking for God's Forgiveness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe there is a power greater than myself that will forgive me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in god as a power greater than myself as the only being in existence that can forgive me

I forgive myself that I have never allowed myself to realize that unless I can forgive myself no one, including such a god, could forgive me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect another, such as a god, to forgive me when I have not yet forgiven myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the idea that there is a god that will forgive me for allowing abuse and hate and separation to exist within me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in judgments and hate and abuse to/towards others in this reality and use the excuse that god forgives me as a way to not take responsibility for who I am and what I participate as an allowance of my nature

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create an idea within my mind of a higher being in existence such as god that will take care of me and my life as long as I ask for forgiveness, instead of realizing it is the fear of myself and what I have existed and created within this world as myself that I seek such a being believing that I am unable to stop and forgive myself and thus change who I actually am

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept abuse within this world through the belief that there is a god that will forgive me, implying that I do not have to actually physically change - I can just hold onto the idea that there is a god that will forgive me - that he will forgive me for hating another form of life

I forgive myself that I haven't yet allowed myself to realize that the god within my mind as the being that is almighty who gives forgiveness is actually me, created in my image and likeness, and thus I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I have the power of forgiveness within and as who I am here thus I take power and responsibility to forgive myself so that I can stop waiting for a savior and save myself through stopping the patterns of abuse as the thoughts i Have about others in my world

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within a secret reality within my mind where I can hate others in this world and judge them and see them separate from me and accept this and justify this secret reality through believing there is a god that will forgive me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide behind my creation of a god so that I do not have to be responsible for who I am in this world and become responsible for what this world currently shows us as a whole

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define gods forgiveness as greater than my own forgiveness

I forgive myself that I haven't yet allowed myself to forgive myself - within realizing only I can forgive myself

I forgive myself that I haven't yet allowed myself to give to myself that which I would like to receive from another - forgiveness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from myself as Life that is Here that is Equal and one with All that is here as we are all the dust of the earth, through existing within an alternate reality within my mind where I do not have to see others as my equals and I can hate them and look to a power greater then myself that will save me from what I am creating as separation and abuse within this world - I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I do not have to face the consequences of my creations because i Believe god will forgive me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear who I am as the Creator, as Equal to it's creation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from myself as god - as this physical reality in which I find myself without realizing my body is of the earth - the earth in which provides for me Life that is given to me unconditionally and within this given, I have abused life through separating myself through ignoring the physical reality and existing in the mental reality of the mind wherein I do not have to stand equal to god - yet limit and diminish myself to be less then god where I believe only god can forgive me - not realizing god is me as the earth as god is all that is here as this physical reality as the earth

I commit myself to standing equal and one as god as this physical flesh that I am in stopping myself through forgiving myself and thus forgiving all as me and correcting myself so that I never again find myself in separation of myself as what i Have created

I commit myself to investigating the beliefs I have about god in believing there is a power greater then me - I commit myself to see myself as Life as Equal and one with the Earth and all the matter that is here

I commit myself to stop waiting and hoping and praying for something greater than me to save me and SEE and REALize myself here as the Power to Change what is being created

I commit myself to live principles that are best for all through stopping the idea of a greater power as god, realizing to allow a being to be greater then me I allow it within this reality and thus accept and allow separation to exist within humanity as some having more then others and some being more powerful then others - I stop this abuse of Life and get back to Equality and Oneness where all Are Gods as we are Here

I commit myself to realizing I Have abdicated my responsibility to change my nature through believing in a force outside of myself

I commit myself to stop the polarity of masters and slaves

I commit myself to walk a process of purification wherein I perfect myself as god to be that which is the force that change the nature of myself and thus the nature of this existence


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine