Day 36 - Love Games of Manipulation

The games we play ‘in love’.

“I’m not going to call him back right away… make him miss me more.”

“I’m not going to answer his call… make him wonder what I’m doing”

“I’m not going to see him for a couple days… make him worry about me”



With these back chats in mind – this is how we manipulate others within love. We believe these tactics with keep the person interested… keep them wanting more as we are playing ‘hard to get’. Which is just a fancy way of saying, “I play the game of manipulation”

We attempt to control others and their feelings through giving them less then what we think they want. How do we know it works? Because when it is done unto us – we keep a closer eye… we fear losing this thing we call love, and we tie the rope tighter. We want more… it works every time. How to get ‘love’? Play the game of manipulation and reel ‘em in.

Is this best for all? Obviously not – as we are then just playing games, attempting to control others and not being real with ourselves at all. Because within all of this is the game of survival – gotta get the love, and keep the love and if I do – I’m the winner. Gotta have the upper hand, because then I’m superior, I’m the one calling the shots and I’m the one apparently protected.

Protected from what? Obviously ourselves – as within this whole pattern we prove we are not trust worthy human beings. We abuse, and control and attempt to have more power over another and all within self interest, to be the one in charge. And why do we desire this? Fear… fear of being out of control, fear of having done unto us what we do to others… manipulate and attempt to control.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to play the game within love

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attempt to play a game of manipulation in order to keep someone in love with me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see others as pawns I can manipulate and control through my actions, in order to get them to feel and do things towards me within the desire of love

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept such as a thing as love where manipulation is the name of the game to keep someone close to me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate others to be in love with me through ‘playing hard to get’ where I wont answer their phone calls or see them for a few days… a means to keep them wanting more, believing if I with hold myself, they will want more of me and this is what I am looking for – a means to control them to never leave me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within the games of love where manipulation is allowed as a means to find and keep love

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate others to stay in love with me through fear of them no longer loving me and believe I have to control them to do so and so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as un-love worthy within the manipulation of others to love me, believing I must control them to love me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not having love and thus attempt to manipulate others to be in love with me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project my self onto others through fear they will manipulate me into the games of love

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept the the belief that in order for another to love me – I have to play hard to get – never realizing or question the ‘game we are playing’ in playing hard to get… not realizing the game is not real and only real through our participation and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to play a game with love – instead of seeing the power of love when it is lived as an expression of life as equality and oneness and thus within this realizing – we are only playing games with ourselves, manipulating ourselves, attempting to control ourselves

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept myself as a human being that is not trust worthy in love – as I see I manipulate and attempt to control others to do and feel how I wish – not considering them, only considering myself within the self interest desire to have love…

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear myself within how I have lived as a manipulator of love – where I seek to have power and control over another – and project them onto another and thus fear them doing to me what I have done unto them, then believe I have to do it to them first before they do it to me and so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and exist within the endless cycles of self manipulation within the game of love attempting to control others through fear of them doing this to me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to never question what exists within myself within a relationship with another– never ask myself, why do I believe I have to be a certain way in order to get a reaction from another – why have I accepted what has been designed as human nature without ever asking… can I change? Within the question, I realize is the answer… yes, yes I can change and thus I forgive myself for never allowing myself to change myself as who I am and who I have become as the mind of manipulation that believes it has to play games in order to get what is wants without ever consider what is actually here… as life… where there is no game… but a reality that is currently crumble and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing ymselft o accept myself as a human being that accepts entertainment as the game of love as manipulation I can distract myself with within self interest and not have to face what is here as me – as this world – as life

I commit myself to stopping the game of love where manipulation is the law that governs all wherein we attempt to control another in fear of being controlled

I commit myself to stop the acceptance of a nature of love that proves is not love for real – as within it, self lies and fears and attempts to be more then antoher through controlling them and getting what it wants – I commit myself to see this as the self interest it is and to never again allow it as an expression of life as me as who I am here

I commit myself to stop playing the game of ‘hard to get’ in attempt to get love from antoher – I stop playing the game of love and I get real – live for real and be real with who I am through becoming/living self honesty from where I can birth a relationship/agreement with myself as another to never again believe I have to manipulate to get what I want – but can just be here as who I am as life and honor others as my equals and thus create and design relationships/agreements that are best for all where no one is manipulating another – no one is fearing another – no one is controlling another – all are here for real within/as equality and oneness as the principled living where we then create a world that reflects this – Until it is done

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry