Day 55: " I am not my Mind " - Character

Observing my behavior and the patterns I live out day to day... I can see I’m still ashamed of myself and my mind. So – a point of separation – because within my fear of exposing myself to me as the mind, and so others as me as the mind – I am separating myself from it. Beliving I am superior to it and not realizing – IT IS ME. I realize it is not who I am really – yet it is how I have created myself as the decision of ’who I am’ through acceptance and allowance. That is the power I have as creator – I have created myself as something I am ashamed of. So – time to take responsibility for myself as creator/creation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing myself as the mind as the thoughts and feelings and emotions and experiences I allow and accept within myself, through daily writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself as the mind through accepting and allowing resistance to writing and facing myself in self honesty every day through writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself as the mind as who I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from me as the mind through being ashamed of myself as the mind and within this separating myself as being superior to me as the mind – not realizing it is who I am and thus no judgment is required, as I realize judgment of the mind – is self judgment

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as the mind

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to create myself through my power of creation to be an expression of life through the mind that I fear to expose to myself and others

I forgive myself that i Have not yet accepted and allowed myself to take self responsibility fully for myself as the mind through accepting and allowing myself to define myself as superior to the mind and still allow shame to direct me in not facing myself

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself as the mind

I forgive myself that i Have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that through the decision of who I am I have created myself as a mind of self interest that abuse life and thus I am responsible for myself as life and for the life that is here for all as me equal and one and thus I forgive myself that I Have not yet accepted and allowed myself to take full responsibility for myself as creation as life

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the character of “I am not my mind” wherein I believe I am more then my mind, and my mind is inferior to me and thus showing that I am separating myself from myself as the mind – as who I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to exist without self movement in my process through allowing myself to define my mind as inferior to me and thus believe that I am more then my mind instead of realizing that within the mind this exist as a way to be more then life – to not have to face myself or take self responsibility for myself

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself as the mind through defining myself as ‘not the mind’ as the character within my mind and thus I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility for myself as the mind as the character I existed within/as ‘I am not the mind’

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mind through seeing it separate from me here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as being inferior to the mind through the accepted fear of the mind – instead of realizing it is who I am currently as the accepted “I am”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself within my own creation of the mind and within this I forgive myself that I Have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that since I created my own enslavement to the mind – I can stop and release myself

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to release myself from my own self created enslavement within the mind realizing that I will only be able to do this once I make the decision to face the character and stand equal and one with me as the mind

I forgive myself that I Have not yet accepted and allowed myself to stand equal and one with me as the mind as who I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become realizing this is the only way I will be able to change and thus release myself from the mind – as I have created myself as the mind thus I must take responsibility for my creation as the creator to stop and change

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as superior to others through defining myself as ‘not my mind’ and other as ‘the mind’ and thus separate myself within seeing myself separate from my mind and others as their mind

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from what I have created to be the expression of myself as life within a limited perceptual reality that is not real – but only exist because of my participation and acceptance within and as it – and within this I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to exist in an illusion as the mind instead of breathing here as this physical reality, equal and one

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dilerabate in not facing who I am and thus changing, because of my accepted and allowed decision to be 'more then the mind' wherein I have beleived that I am superior to my mind and see my mind as inferior to me, instead of realizing that writing, self forgiveness, self corrective statements and the commitment to walk this process daily is how I stand equal and one with me as the mind to thus be/take self directive principle of myself here in every moment to then ensure I change myself and this world into what is best for all

I commit myself to stop separating myself from myself as the mind in believing it is less then who I am, I commit myself to realize that I am the mind as who I have currently accepted and allowed myself to be and become

I commit myself to direct myself within and as each breath to ensure that I am remaining self honesty and facing myself daily with writing, self forgiveness, and self corrective application to release myself from my own enslavement within the mind

I commit myself to stopping the fear of the mind as I realize this is fear of myself, as currently I am my mind and thus stop fear of myself

I commit myself to stopping judgments of myself as the mind as I realize this is self judgment, and thus I stop judging myself and instead full responsibility for myself, for who I am, who I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become and who I will be as I walk my process to nothingness - removing all shame and guilt and fear and separation, until there is nothing

I commit myself to slowing myself down to be with/as each breath I breathe to ensure that I am directing myself and not allowing the mind to direct me to resist and postpone and avoid facing myself - I face myself in each moment

I commit myself to writing daily, self forgiveness daily, self corrective statements daily and the decision in each moment to be here with/as the breath, that is equal and one with life as this physical reality, to walk my process to birthing myself as life as I remove myself as the mind that exists within self interest, to ensure I create within myself and within this world - what is best for all, equality and oneness



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry