Day 57: Communication in my Head instead of with Another

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to another when they started to communicate with me

When and as I see myself reacting to another for communicating with me – I stop and breathe and remain here, commiting myself to no longer allow myself to react to another – yet simply stand clear in communicating with them as my equals

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect another to tell me what it is they want from me they start communicating with me

When and as I see myself expecting another to tell me what they want or why they are communicating with me – I stop and I breathe, and realize no purpose or reason is required, and simply allow myself to breathe, being here, equal and one with/as them and with/as the communication being expressed and thus I commit myself to stand clear within myself while communicating with others – to breathe here, being here, with others and as the expression of communication

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to another not asking me if I Had time to go over what it is they wanted to go over with me when they started communicating with me

When and as I see myself reacting to another not considering my time when communicating with me – I stop and I breathe and do not allow myself to go into blame and simply look within self honesty if the moment is appropriate within having the time to communicate and if not, simply direct myself to speak that it is not a good time. I commit myself to speak directly and no longer allowing, in being dishonest, go into back chats instead of speaking directly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the back chats of ‘what is this about’ when communicating with another– instead of remaining here with the moment of communication with another

When and as I see myself existing within back chats of what the reason and purpose is of another communicating with me– I stop and breathe and do not allow back chats to direct me within me being here – I simply communicate and direct myself to ask, what is this about, without back chats existing as a way to separate myself from the moment and thus I commit myself to remain here within the moment of communication and commit to stopping the separation that exists when back chat arise in moments of communication with another

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the back chats of ‘this is random’ when communicating with another – instead of remaining here without needing a reason and purpose to be communicating with another

When and as I see myself reacting as back chat in my mind about a moment being random because I have not been given a reason and purpose, I stop and I breathe and bring myself back to the moment, as being here, and no longer allow myself to need a reason or purpose. Thus I commit myself to stopping all wants/needs/desires for a reason and purpose for myself, my life, and my interaction with my world and simply stand here, clear, breathing, equal and one with who I am as the moment in how it expresses itself

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to need and require a reason and a purpose to communicate with another – instead of allowing myself to simply be here with the moment as it arise

I commit myself stop believing there is a reason and purpose for everything and simply live, breathe, stand here in each moment as life as each breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define moments as ‘random’ when I define them as having no reason or purpose

I commit myself to stop defining moment of no reason and purpose as random, as I realize this is within judgment and simply allow myself to be here, equal and one, with the moment without judgments

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect a reason and a purpose to communicate with another

I commit myself to realize there requires no reason or purpose to communicate with another, as I realize within this is the desire for something for me and so I commit myself to stop my self interest in needing a reason and purpose to communicate with another so that I can get something out of it

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the back chat of “how rude they did not ask if I had time for this” while communicating with another

When and as I see myself existing within the back chat of judgments of another – I stop and breathe and realize this is within blaming another and thus abdicating my self responsibility to myself and so I commit myself to remain self responsible for myself in each moment as each breath to ensure I am not projecting myself onto another and always directing the back chat back to myself

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the moment of speaking with another as a reaction to them not asking me if I had time to go over what it is they wanted to communicate to me, instead of looking at, in self honesty, whether I had time for it, and if not, simply be direct and say that, instead of reacting and separating myself from the moment and blaming them as being rude

When and as I see myself blaming another as not considering my time – I stop and I breath and direct the point back to myself in seeing where it is I am not giving myself the time, or not considering myself within time as I walk each day and so I commit myself to stopping all blame and taking all points back to myself within self honesty and self responsibility

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the back chat of ‘I don’t have time for this’ when another was communicating to me – instead of being direct and self responsible in simply saying, I don’t have time for this right now, instead of separating myself from the moment and going into back chats as a way to blame another and victimize myself

When and as I see myself talking as the voice in my head about a moment of communication with another – I stop and I breathe and bring myself back to the moment, standing equal and one and directing myself within the moment to see whether, in self honesty, I have the time to communicate or not and within this simply speaking direct if I do not and thus I commit myself to stopping back chats within the mind when communicating with another and simply see within self honesty in the moment whether I have time or not and thus within this commit myself to speak direct, and not allowing myself to be deliberately nasty and deceitful within my mind



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry