104- The Desteni Group = Learning how to Live what is Best for All

So I am starting to see and realize how what I create for myself effects others. Since I have created this ‘time lag’ of not posting up-to-date blogs, I am about 2 weeks behind in posting my JTL blogs – and seeing how this consequence of having to ‘make up’ the lag, posting more than one blog at a time, so that I am posting in ‘real time’ meaning – one day – one blog, instead of one blog from 2 weeks ago, and then writing the one day’s blog – this creates a consequence for others.

The Desteni group is busy walking the process of self transformation – and within that, we share many many blogs and vlogs daily. We are constantly publishing throughout the days as well, because we are all over the world, almost in each continent and so we cover almost all the times zones throughout the day – so really, we are constantly present as a group within Desteni. Within this – we support each other, we support the Desteni Message of Equality and Oneness and Equal money and to do that practically, we rate and ‘like’ and share each others blogs and vlogs. So we can accumulate a lot in a day.

So how my own self created consequences effects others – is that when I am trying to make up for the mistakes I have made, in giving into self interest, and not doing what is best for all – I will/have to post more than one blog a day. I realize some must and that can be within self honesty – but this outflow from me was not within self honesty – it was in deliberate ignoring and abdicating my self responsibility to myself within writing and sharing within the group of LIFE. Because when I post more than once a day to make up for the time I decided not to utilize in consideration of doing what is best for all – that makes one more blog among the many in a day that must be supported with rating and sharing. So if this list isn't already long enough, I add to it with more than one blog, and so cause others to have to do more than necessary in a day of sharing. So this takes up more of others time where they could have used it for another reason. I am not judging myself, however I am definitely seeing how an individual effects the whole – that we are absolutely not isolated and every decision we make, every action we take has a consequence and it’s either best for all or it’s not. So definitely a point I will take into living actions – realizing that I am not alone in this world, that what I do or DON’T do has an effect… not only on myself but others here as well.

That is what is so cool about walking with Desteni – we are a small group yet we are expanding. And within our learning to Move Equal as ONE we are each realizing what it means to truly be Humanity – where decisions are based within what is best for all(the group) and realizing that for the individual to put themselves(self interest) above the rest has consequences on everyone. Cool to see and realize what this point really means.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that who I am and how I live and the decisions I make within my Life DO have an effect of every other being here, as I realize I am not an island and Humanity is as one a group and thus one part of the ONE group is effected, as the One is effected by the One group

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my self interest above and before what is best for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to through creating consequences that are within the starting point of self interest, in turn create consequences for others, realizing thus that all are equal as one and whatever self creates for self does have an impact, effect on the rest of humanity

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that to put my self interest before what is best for all as a group as humanity, creates consequences not only for myself that are not best for me, but also for the group walking as one that is not best for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the group within allowing my self interest to take precedence over what is best for all

I forgive myself that I have not yet allowed myself to realize that what is best for all is best for me and thus would seem the most simple point to always consider FIRST what is best for all, yet realizing that I have designed myself as a self protected interest seeker and thus must walk a process of self forgiveness and self correction to re-align my living into and as what is best for all as the group

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have always seen myself as separate and disconnected from the rest of humanity, instead of realizing that within the mind it can only exist, because in the mind, I am not here, not breathing, not taking into consideration and in fact living IN this PHYSICAL reality, yet caught within my mind's reality of self interest, and thus effect the disregarding of the rest of existence as this physical reality

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to live within the awareness that what I do and what I don't do has a consequence, either best for all or not best for all, on the rest of life here

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to slow myself within and as breath to always 'check myself' within seeing who I am in each moment and always bringing myself to the awareness and consideration of what is best for all to ensure I am always living, deciding and expressing within self honest, realizing that who I am has a direct effect on all life here and thus self honesty is to see myself as equal as ONE with/as all life and thus to live in self honesty is to always consider what is best for all

When and as I see myself putting my self interest(what is best for my mind's perception of myself and my life) before what is best for all I stop and I breathe and I bring myself back to the realization that I am equal and one as ONE with all life here and thus my living directly effects the rest of humanity and so I commit myself to always slow myself down within/as breath to always consider, "is this best for all" and realize that I know when something is best for all is when I am Here, breathing, with/as the physical, and not in my mind allowing energy to move me within desire, self interest, need, fear, lust or any other point of separation wherein I have defined myself according to pre-programmed self definitions that I have accepted within myself within limitation

I commit myself to live the realization that all life is equal and one and thus who I am and how I live and what i do or do not do has an effect, either best for all or not best for all, on the rest of me as life/existence/physical reality

I commit myself to live in ways where I am considering always what is best for all, and I commit myself to do this within slowing down to be with/as each breath to really see what is moving me and to redirect my movement to be self willed

I commit myself to realize that I am not an island, and that my actions and inaction has an effect on all life here

I commit myself to stop putting my self interest above and before what is best for all as the group of life



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry