Day 98 - Driving (Directive Principle) without Awareness

I was driving home, and I was thinking about if I was going to write a blog tonight, and contemplating the very early morning I have tomorrow, and what still I had left to do tonight. Then all of a sudden, I said to myself, out loud, where am I? I did not recognize the street I was on, and was completely unaware of the ride up until that point – which is scary really, as I was on the street I normally am when driving home from work. This time, I was not aware, I was not breathing – I was thinking and contemplating in my head about some future plans, and then the realization that for a moment – I didn't know where I was. Which is what we are doing when busy in our heads – thinking and not at all aware of our moment to moment reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist without awareness when I am thinking and participating in thoughts and future projections within my mind

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be aware of myself as life, as each breath, equal and one with/as this physical reality when I accept and allow myself to participate in the mental reality distractions of an experience or situation that is in fact separate and illusionary in relation to real space and time, physical existence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drive without awareness, without breathing and instead participate in the next morning and the evening to come, and within this once I have finally ‘came back to reality’ exist without awareness of where I am, revealing to myself that participation in the mind creates and accepts the nature of no awareness, without presence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as ‘auto pilot’ when driving my car in allowing my physical body to through repetitive actions drive the car without any awareness at all as my awareness is focused in the CONsciousness as my CONscious mind as thoughts and memories and future projections

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the physical support driving is as when I am breathing, and feeling my fingers on the wheel and feeling my seat supporting me and feeling the foot on the gas and break, while breathing I am in directive principle and control, not only of and as the car, aware of the environment in which I am, but also the directive principle of myself, in standing equal to and one with physical reality in stead of in the mind participate in an alternate reality separate from myself here as life, through thoughts and memories and future projections – creating a situation of consequence as without awareness on my actual reality while busy in the alternate reality of the mind, I am not aware of other cars or the road I am on or the sounds around me which can lead to physical consequence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put myself in physical danger while driving my car while distracting myself within my mind with thoughts and future projections and not breathing, being present and in the moment of driving

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that while I am busy being distracted within my mind as thoughts and memories and internal conversations and future projections, I create a reality of unawareness to reality – I am in fact separating myself from reality and thus separating myself from the physical which is in fact real and can create physical consequences, as what we can see exist in this world, as we are all busy in our minds we are not at all caring for our physical reality and so we are slowly but surely without awareness creating more and more consequences for our reality due to our desire for an illusion as the realities in the mind

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that humanity currently is the directive principle in creating this world and the physical consequences that currently exist within our acceptance of valuing our mental realities more then the actual real reality of this physical existence, like driving a car without awareness, we are still driving - yet we are not here, we are not taking responsibility and thus creating consequences in reality for our lack of being here, being present, aware AS the directive principle

When and as I see myself participating in thoughts and memories and future projections while driving in my car – I stop and I breathe and bring myself back to the realization that to accept this is to accept separation and the consequences in physical reality of separating myself from myself as life and thus I stop and breathe and bring myself back to the physical, taking directive principle of myself as myself and as the car

I commit myself to stop my self delusion realities in my mind that I allow to distract and busy me in separation and creation of consequences in physical reality

I commit myself to bringing myself back to reality as the physical each and every time I see myself participating in my mind – I commit myself to ground myself back to earth – to get real, to get here

I commit myself to stop allow myself to exist without awareness as myself as life through my participation with the CON of consciousness as the conscious mind as thoughts and memories and future projections

I commit myself to become equal to and one with the realization and the awareness of who I am as life as equal and one as all within/as this physical reality

I commit myself to expose the abuse and destruction we create in our acceptance of ‘who we are’ to be ‘of the mind’ through our participation with all functions of the mind that we use to blind ourselves and ignore this reality

I commit myself to take back directive principle of myself as life here as each breath

I commit myself to stop separating myself from life to realize that I am all life and that life is equal and one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine