108- What will Move me?

A point of using my external reality and those within it as the motivation to do something, to move myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use relationships with others as motivation for self movement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my external world/reality as motivation for self movement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sit and wait for ‘something to happen’ in my external reality before I make the decision to move myself, to actually live

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if nothing is happening in my external reality, such as an interaction with another, then I do not require to move myself and then I end up just sitting around waiting for something to move me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from self movement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my own self movement through giving the power outside and separate from me, to my external reality and those within it – expecting and waiting for something to happen to give me the motivation I believe I require to get something done or do something

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste my time through not making the decision to life, but to depend upon my reality and those within it to give me what I believe I require, motivation to actually move and do things

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become dependent upon the energy I experience when something ‘happens’ in my external reality, wherein I will get a real big energy rush of positivity or negativity in order for me to finally say to myself, ok – time to move, instead of realizing this is existing within reaction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and manifest myself as a reaction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within giving the power to move myself outside of myself within giving the power to my external world and those within it to be the determining factor of what I do or don’t do – and thus enslaving myself to others and my reality, instead of living each moment, as breath, and allowing myself to be the directive principle in living for me, no in reaction or expectation or motivation or energy – simply a self movement, self decision to move myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to outside sources as motivation for me

When and as I see myself waiting in my reality for something to happen, like a sign giving me the go ahead, I stop and I breathe and I bring myself back to the realization that this is within limitation and enslavement as depending on others and my reality to make the decision for me to move and thus I commit myself to stop existing as a reaction to others and my reality and to instead, in each moment when I am able, breathe and make the decision to move myself

I commit myself to stop waiting for motivation outside and separate from me here

I commit myself to stop using outside sources as an excuse for not moving myself

I commit myself to stop the addiction to others and my reality as a source of power to move myself

I commit myself to stop giving away my power to self movement

I commit myself to stop waiting and start living

I commit myself to stop depending upon others to move me, but to realize I am able to move myself

I commit myself to realize that to wait for an outside source as motivation to move me is always within energy and self interest as expectation of something I want, and until I get it I won’t move and thus I stop this self abuse and abdication of self responsibility and move myself


Featured Artwork By: Rozelle de Lange

Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
Equal Money
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro
Eqafe (Self Perfection music, books, audio, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry