113 Response-ability for Others


A point of reacting towards another and through the accumulation of continue to accept the reactions of another, creating resistance towards them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge another based on their words and actions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make judgments about another based on their actions and words and within this project future play-outs of them stealing from me and to within this validate the thoughts as fears of them stealing from me within believing and accepting them to be true, accepting and validating the judgments I have towards them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self responsibility within judging another for ‘who they are’ and what I have observed within their actions and words, as a way to ‘blame’ them for the way that I experience myself in relation to them – within not trusting them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project dis-trust unto another due to the reactions of judgments I have had towards them and the observations I have made about their actions and to within this, go into my mind and back chat about them, and justifying and excusing me being ‘right’ for judging them based on past experiences with them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have internal reactions when I am around another within judging them and not trusting them and within this to then resist being around them and resist communicating with them based on MY own internal reactions towards them, so in this then validating ‘my position’ as being right, justifying my judgment towards them, blaming them, spiting them in my mind, and accepting my position as being ‘better’ then them– instead of realizing the separation I am creating within all of this, as I am not standing in their shoes, I am not considering the current world/reality that has been accumulated through generation after generation of cycles of abuse and they, like me, are just a product of our current accepted world system/reality and thus ‘they’ are not to blame, and to accept and allow judgment towards them without considering ALL that has gone into creating the being that they are is in fact limiting and separating myself from them as life, equal and one and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself as another through reacting and blaming them for my fear and resistance and distrust towards them, instead of bringing it back to myself within realizing the experience I have in relation to them has nothing to do with them– it is only a reflection of myself and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in such a way throughout my life wherein I do not trust myself, where I blame myself and where I judge myself and thus resist facing myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use another as an excuse for the judgment, blame and spite that exists within and as me within saying “they are to blame, I have good reasons to not trust them, they are a bad person” instead of investigating for myself my own life, who I have been, where I have not lived and stood for what is best for all, where I Have not been honest, where I have not been the best I could be

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to being around another based on past experiences and reactions towards them, instead of stopping myself from continuing my own cycle of experience I have towards them and instead find solutions I can live moment to moment to stop the blame, judgment and distrust that exists within me towards them

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to become self honest about this reaction/relationship I have created within myself towards another and because I have not communicated to myself about it – through writing and self forgiveness - I have not been able to communicate to another about it and so instead suppress the experience, pretend ‘all is well’ and become tense and stiff and nervous in their presence, on the outside showing them “I am fine” when the truth is in the inside – in my mind, I am reacting within disgust from the accumulation of accepting thoughts of judgments and blame to/towards them

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that another, like all human beings here, are a product of our environment, through generations we have been programmed to exist a certain way and thus what we have currently are human beings that are unable to live effectively, where we manipulate each other and blame each other and judge each other, and value more then others, and secretly talk shit about each other and gossip… and there is so much distrust and hate in our world that we are inevitable doomed and thus I forgive myself that I Have not accepted and allowed myself to stand in the face of what is here, as humanity – as the manifested consequences of consciousness, and stand equal to “life” that is currently here – which is another, and realize many are unaware of the automatic response we exist within, as there exists no awareness within the human, only self interest as the internal reality of righteousness, and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge another and blame them for who they are, instead of realizing my equal and one participation/creation/acceptance of what is here as all humans, and so instead of furthering the blame, spite, judgments and hate, instead find living solutions where all (wo)men are considering, seen, valued as equal and only through self responsibility will we be able to stop the cycles of abuse we have continued to perpetuate in this world

And so I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to, in the face of manifested consequences, take responsibility for what is here, as myself, as an equal and one contributor to what currently exists in this reality and to thus stop the cycles of recreating what is already here and instead birth new life that is in fact best for all – where all are equally responsible, equally self honesty, equally forgiving, giving to each other what we would like to receive, and thus stop the cycles of abuse and inequality and separation and hate.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to become response-able within myself and for/as others when I allow reactions and blame towards them direct me within my experience within myself, wherein I give my power to them through accepting that I am powerless to the experience I have towards them, instead of responding within the ability to see them as my equals and to stop blaming as blaming is separation and to instead ivestigate within myself practical livable solutions that no longer support me to go into blame and reactions within myself and to instead remain stable, responsible and self honest in each moment, no matter who I am with or where I am

When and as I see myself reacting towards another within blame, judgments, fear or resistance, I stop and I breathe and I bring myself back to the realization that “they are me” and thus I face myself, as another, as the manifested consequences of the self accepted reality of ‘who we are’ and push myself to face what is required to be changed, within me and without. I commit myself to stop all blame and judgment within myself towards another realizing it is a projection of myself and thus I bring it back to me and see what another is reflecting to me. I commit myself to realize that ALL experience within myself as thoughts, feelings, emotions, reactions, back chats, judgments, spite – are ALL MY creation, my acceptance and my allowances, and thus I stop myself from continuing to exist within blame of another, judgment of another, hate towards another for who they are and how they live, and instead find LIVING solutions for myself, as an equal participation, in equal responsibility to change how “life” is currently lived and thus I commit myself to stand self responsible for my reality, within and without, to thus be able to give myself the power to be the change and no longer powerless to the reactions I give towards another

I commit myself to stop blaming others for past experiences

I commit myself to stop giving value to my fears as thoughts of future projection of what another 'might do' to me

I commit myself to realize everyone is a mirror for me to face myself, and all experiences I have towards another, both positive or negative, are in fact revealing to me who I am in relation to myself

I commit myself to stop suppressing the experiences I have as judgments, blame and resistance towards another and then ‘pretend’ everything is OK, and instead communicate the experience within myself with myself, through writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application, to in turn find living solutions for myself to stop the cycles of blame and to instead stand responsible for myself and equal and one in the shoes of another

I commit myself to investigate myself in relation to all that is here, as the journey to life, to correct that which has been accepted and allowed, as I have come to see/realize/understand I have only and always existed within self righteousness, in attempt to be more then others, better then others, within blaming others as a way to abdicate responsibility to/of anything in this world – including myself and I stop here

I commit myself to face any resistance I have towards another through investigating the nature of the resisting to see what it is I am giving my power over to

I commit myself to stop the internal reality of back chats, judgments, and blame, to once and for all give to another what I would like to receive and once and for all stand in self honesty, where I do not harbor resentments towards another and instead investigate why I react

I commit myself to stop the cycles of the past generations, as the clones of the parents that have come before us - I commit myself to educate myself within practical physical reality to in turn live as an example for others, so that we might create future generations where live is no longer missed in the mind of blame but here in equality and oneness as what is best for all, I commit myself to be the change I want to see in this world, physically, practically and breath by breath

Featured Artwork By: Marlen Vargas Del Razo

Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
Equal Money
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro
Eqafe (Self Perfection music, books, audio, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry