267: Money Fears

Today I had some fear of ‘no money’ coming up after paying two monthly bills.

Mostly I can see this reaction was in relation to not having ‘extra room’ as ‘extra cash’ to lean on – fear of having to continue how I've existed as working enough to get by, to just cover my bills and within this a resistance to not wanting to work and not experience that point again of stressing about whether I’m going to make enough or not

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to react within fear after paying two monthly bills and to within this fear not having any extra savings or cash as a cushion for not having to stress about money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I don’t have any savings that means I have to stress and worry about money within an energetic experience instead of moving myself towards finding solutions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having money to pay for luxuries such as travel

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear more about not being able to travel then how I can ensure I am stable within my finances

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear reliving past experiences within money and not having enough and needing to make sure I make enough to cover my bills instead of realizing that no matter the reality or situation, I can stabilize myself and look for solutions that would be best in sorting out such a point and thus not go into the energy of the situation and instead see through physical eyes how to support myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the decision to when I am working, to stay as long as I can as to maximize my time and opportunity for money within/as the starting point of fear of not making enough money instead of it being a practical reality consideration that I see and realize is best for me and thus not within a starting point of energy as the negative polarity of fear but instead within stability as seeing physically, what is necessary in order for me to support myself and thus how I can best do that practically within my job which would be to maximize my time at work while I am there

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the starting point of fear of money or not having money as the reason and decision I make to work more

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust in the fear of no money as the motivating factor in which I move myself to work more instead of realizing the enslavement I am causing within myself in suggestion I require energy, in the form of fear, to move me instead of realizing that I can move myself within/as a starting point of stability within physical reality, common sense considerations and decisions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my job not being able to produce the amount of money I require to cover my monthly bills instead of investigating myself in not blaming my job, but who I am within how I am limiting myself within my job as I see I can do more/work more and utilize the time I have while I am at work to ensure I am doing whatever is possible to make as much money as possible

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within fear as allowing it to exist within me the moment I no longer have physical cash put aside

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire a savings of cash within the starting point of fear of not having enough money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed all my decisions and who I am within money to be moved and generated within/as fear of not having it or not having enough

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach fear towards money and thus in a constant state of fear and anxiety when I don’t have a savings of it as a safety net in which I have trusted it to stabilize me in relation to money instead of stabilizing myself within myself and within/as money and thus move myself to do whatever is necessary to be done and as what is best for me to ensure I support myself financially

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to hate having to work to ensure I have enough money to survive instead of realizing it’s a system I have tacitly accepted and allowed and thus the reason as to why I walk this process for myself and for all – removing the fear of not making it, not having enough, not being able to live and support ourselves as it’s an unnecessary experience that we have trapped ourselves within valuing money more than life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a dependency upon my student loans to ‘get me by’ and give me relief in not having to face this fear within me of having no money and not being able to make enough

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself to be willing to do what is necessary to be done to support myself financially such as working as much as I practically am able to and thus instead use student loans and the fear of no money to be the reason as to why I work the most or least amount of hours I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from this point of trusting myself to be able to do what is necessary to be done in order to support myself financially within and towards my student loans and so within this – allow lenience within myself as the desire to ‘not have to work’ and thus even abdicating my responsibility I have to myself to support myself financially

When and as I see myself worrying about not having enough money or moving from a starting point of fear as to why I ‘want’ to work more, I stop and I breathe and I bring myself back to my physical body, in/as this physical reality and thus see the common sense, practical reality consideration that it’s best for me to maximize the time I have at work that will produce an outcome of providing the most opportunity to make money and so instead of making decisions within fear as energy to move me to work, move myself within common sense considerations and practical reality solutions that are best for me and support me to live and be effective in this world, which implies financial stability and so trust myself to make decisions about how much I work within stability and consideration and not within energy as fear



Featured Artwork By: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed 

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro
Eqafe (Self Perfection music, books, audio, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry