303: What is Possible in One Day?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as either ‘good or bad’ as ‘positive or negative’ within my days according to what I do or don’t do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define doing things during the day within a positive polarity charge and to within this, define myself as good and get a positive feeling within this and yet define not doing things during my day within a negative polarity charge and thus when I live out this definition, experience negative emotions about myself and define myself according to this and so exist within a polarity relationship towards myself and my actions during a day

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to think that I am being good and a good person when I am productive in my day and thus feel good about myself and define myself as bad and being a bad person when I am not productive in my day and thus allow myself to be a slave to these definitions and exist within this play out of highs and lows as positive and negative experiences as self definitions within my days, instead of living without the definitions as positive or negative and thus constant and stable here, breathing in each moment and thus each day – doing what is necessary to be done instead of doing things out of a feeling or emotional experience that only produce more of the same as feeling and emotional experiences

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to fill everything that I would like to get done in one day instead of seeing what is practically possible and what is not and so instead create a weekly schedule for myself to ensure I am getting to all the points/responsibilities I would like to yet taking into consideration what is physically, practically possible and so not moving from within a starting point of desire to get it all done

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a feeling of being let down at the end of a productive day due to this idea that I wanted to do more than what was practically possible and so although I was able to move myself through each point within the time available and was effective and efficient and dedicated to get things done, still having things left that I did not have time to get to – feel disappointed and so here, revealing the idea being valued more than the physical living and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value the projection in my mind of doing so much in a day yet not be able to practically do it and so experience a let down experience instead of seeing what I did do and appreciating and embracing that and unconditionally letting go of the day to be able to wake up the next day without holding onto desires still or feeling that I did not do everything I wanted to and so be able to walk the new day giving attention to the points still required for me to sort out

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a failure for not getting to everything I projected within my mind that I wanted to do today in not seeing and realizing that the mind does no take into consideration practical physical reality and so although I was effective in doing the things needed to be done today, allow myself to judge myself for not doing what I saw within my mind I wanted to do

I forgive myself that I Have not accepted and allowed myself to value the physical living reality, things I am able to do in reality and instead value the mental reality as if that is real and worthy of value

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to not create a weekly schedule wherein I can create a weekly schedule for myself for certain things I want to do, that I’ve attempted to do daily which is just not practical or physically possible with everything I am currently responsible for and so here, assessing what is priority daily and what is priority weekly and to plan my time accordingly and thus utilizing space and time to move myself physically in getting things done and thus allowing myself to then be satisfied as I am actually, physically moving instead of existing in the mind and attempting to make real the image of myself of doing more than what is actually possible in a day

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to not consider changing my sleeping habits as to create a pattern within when/how I sleep that can support for more hours in my day – realizing here I will have to change the relationship I have towards sleeping which is actually my relationship towards living, as the reason one would want to sleep more is to hide out from real life and so I forgive myself that I Have not accepted and allowed myself to consider changing my relationship towards life and living to where I don’t create an experience of wanting to sleep as much and thus have more time in a day to do what is necessary to be done

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to believe that one needs to sleep more than 6 hours within a night to be able to be effective and awake during the day, instead of realizing moments in the past wherein I was effective and able to move myself within stability on less than 8 hours of sleep a day and so here, challenging the belief within society that one require lots of sleep instead of realizing how much one can actually do within a decision and commitment to self and who self is and what self will can ACTually do in this life - I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the ability I have to be self aware, and self directive the moment my eyes open

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to not find all possible solutions with regards to getting things done and participating in that which I see is necessary to be done and instead settle on the problem and not move myself within/as the solution

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto moments of not being effective within my days as giving into extra sleep or resting or basically not willing myself through self movement to take actions in my days and so fear recreating this point, instead of removing these past moments as points that influence me within my present moment and instead establish myself within new ways of being and living that I decide, within awareness, that are best for all and thus best for me

I forgive myself that I Have never accepted and allowed myself to question the ways of life and living within this world as how people have come to exist such as sleeping more than 8 hours a day and accept this belief that that is required instead of testing out new ways of existing, pushing self, challenging the ideas and beliefs that keep us within the same nature that has, till this moment, created a world that reflects no self will, motivation, consideration of physical reality and solutions to the problems we have and thus humans that are willing to realize what it will take as this one life we have to change our ways as to prepare a life that is best for all

When and as I see myself defining myself and thus my day as either positive or negative according to what I do or who I see I am accepting and allowing within/as my day as to what I get done or not, I stop and I breathe and realize defining one or the other as good or bad and thus positive or negative is useless and unneccessary and only traps me in the highs and lows of life that I have come to accept and allow without question and so I see/realize/understand what it takes to walk through each day and thus each week within principles that support me to be the most effective as self will and self movement to do that which is necessary to be done and so here I commit myself to make decisions in each moment that are best for all as best for me in pushing for self honesty, to not give into feelings or emotions as the director of me and my life and instead direct myself within common sense, practical reality and thus walk moment to moment, embracing what is here, what is possible and what is necessary to be done

When and as I see myself wanting to sleep more than I see is necessary, I stop and I breathe and I bring myself out of the energetic experience of 'being tired' or even simply stop the thoughts of taking a nap or sleeping in longer - instead I breathe through this to a point of stability and direct myself unto the next point that requires my attention as I see/realize/understand that if I am  no longer allowing myself to move within/as energy as thoughts and as emotions and feelings within my day, I will be satisfied as I am no longer giving into the Mind to direct me to repeat patterns and habits I see no longer serve me to be the best I can be in my days, instead I walk with physical reality and what is physically here for me to do and thus allow myself to get things done

When and as I see myself wanting to do more than what is physically and practically possible in a day, I stop and I breathe and bring myself out of this expectation I've created as the image in my mind of what I would like to do and instead assess what is practically possible within a day and thus I commit myself to support myself with rearranging any priorities I have as the schedule I walk in staying directive within my responsibilities and so assess what is daily priorities and what is weekly priorities and thus allowing myself to give to myself and live as myself solutions that I can stand by and as and thus satisfied in doing that which I see is necessary to be done and what I see I am fully capable of - pushing myself beyond any limits I set for myself, challenging and questioning my belief about what is possible in a day and in this one Life and thus move within the self motivation to live this life to the best of my ability which starts with simply walking through my days as effectively as possible as not giving into ideas or beliefs or emotions and feelings to tell me what to do, and instead decide for and as myself to do as that which is best for all




Featured Artwork By: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed 

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro
Eqafe (Self Perfection music, books, audio, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry