306: Removing the Illusion of the Beauty System

Okay - so what I'm going to do here is apply the self forgiveness on the points mentioned in the previous blog - wherein I placed my sense of security and safety within the image of myself and from there will move into the points of security and safety I've expected to find in relationships. Enjoy the journey. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wear make up from the starting point of insecurity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my sense of security in/as the look of myself - such as the make up I wear or how I do my hair or the clothes that I have

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word security through defining it in outside/external points such as what my face looks like or what my hair looks like or the style of clothes that I wear

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to believe I will find security in how I look - trying to have a look that others will approve of and thus believe then I will feel secure

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to define security to be within how others perceive me and thus submit myself to be enslaved to how I think others think of me - thinking I must look a certain way in order to feel secure in this world

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to create a world where the look of a being is valued more than who the being is and so within misplacing this value unto a false image of self and not on who self is - create a world of insecurity, as it exists within something that can be removed/is not real/is an illusion/does not matter as it is not matter as the physical, breathing being

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I get positive feedback on the way that I look, then I am secure in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define security to be in positive feedback I get from others about the way that I look

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to see others based on the way that they look first and foremost and thus expect this from others and so pursue the look I think will give me the most positive feedback within the starting point of fear - fear of not being accepted by others and thus not secure in this world

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to place my self security in the hands of others as if I am not capable of living within/as security as who I am

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if one is pretty and adored by others and popular, then they are secure within this world

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to define security in this world to exist within the way a being looks

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to not care to develop who I am as a being within focusing and giving all of my attention onto how I look, thinking and believing that is the most important thing because within this, believing that is where one find security

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if others like the way that I look, then they will like me as a person and so within this, I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to define who I am as a being, completely and totally, within the way that I look

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to define being attractive as being secure in this world

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that attractiveness is subjective and thus not even real as it's a matter of opinion and so I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to value the opinions of others and use that as a way to define myself as either secure in this world or not

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to never question the fear I have of being insecure, as wanting to be secure within the pursuit of acceptance from others as how I 'should' look - defined and accepted in accordance with the majority accepted definition of 'beauty'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself trust the story I was told within this world that if you are to wear the right clothes and have the right hair style and look a certain way - then you will have acceptance and thus security in this world

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to define security as how I look instead of realizing that the look changes - as do the opinions of others and thus what we define as attractive or good looking and thus acceptable and so instead of questioning this - be in a constant state of fear as in trying to keep up with the latest trend on who I must be in relation to my hair, clothes and make up and never dare to see who I was within such an acceptance - how I was in fact ignoring the being I was in allowing myself to exist within/as vanity

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to fear living without security as how I've come to define it

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if one do not have security within this world, as security within how humanity has come to accept and allow it to exist - as the image of oneself - then I will be an outcast and not good enough and thus seen as less than others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept myself as an insecure being and thus attempt to cover this up with the image of myself that I used to mask the reality of me - fooling myself as I fooled others to believe that the picture presentation of myself actually defines who I am

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am less secure in this world when I do not put on make up or do my hair or wear clothes that are 'trending'

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to forgo who I am within principles that are best for all for the place within the group of humanity that defines some as safe and secure and others not as being an outcast due to our severe case of judgments we place unto others in not living up to the standards we have set for each other and thus constantly abusing and pointing the finger at others and defining one according to how they look - all because we do not DARE to see who we are as the truth of ourselves within our own secret mind - desperately wanting to be and see only beauty as we are covering up the ugly truth of who we've become

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the only way one can 'play the game' as the beauty system in this world and thus come to have a sense of security in it - is with money - and so like our value system of money is based on an illusion - so is our value system of beauty - realizing that those with more money have the means to spend time and energy and of course papers on primping and buying the best clothes and thus only further removing themselves from the actual reality we have on earth and the real matters at hand - which is removing poverty, starvation, homeless and the ignorance that exists within us all - exposing how completely irrelevant the whole beauty system has become

Will continue this tomorrow...



Featured Artwork By: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed 

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfection music, books, audio, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine