315: How to Approach the Unfamiliar

Here are the self corrective statements from the self forgiveness in the previous blog:

When and as I see myself resisting 'new things' as that which I am not familiar with or not comfortable with, I stop and I breathe and I bring myself out of the resistance towards this 'new thing' and instead breathe until I am stable and self directive within the direction I will take as I see/realize/understand that I will have to step outside of my comfort zone as that which I am familiar/comfortable with to be able to expand myself and my ability within things - also realizing here that is how I become effective within that which I am not yet effective with - practicing, doing it, working with the 'new thing' that I initially resisted and so I commit myself to stop any resistance that might come up when facing a new point, a new understanding, a new skill or application and instead I commit myself to direct myself through within realizing the common sense solution is to simply do it, get to know it and practice it to then be familiar and comfortable with it

When and as I see myself 'wanting to give up' in the face of something new or something I am not familiar or comfortable with, which is essentially everything that is not within my programming as 'what I know' - I stop and I breathe and bring myself out of the back chat of "I want to give up" and instead breathe until I am stable and self directive in the moment to decide how I will proceed as not just following the thoughts/back chats that are coming up. I see/realize/understand that the "I want to give up" in the face of a new task, application, information or arena of my life is in fact a program running to keep me from stepping outside my comfort zone and so I commit myself to, when I see this back chat of "I want to give up" in the face of doing/understanding/learning something I am not yet familiar or comfortable with, to instead stop and breathe and push myself to move through this in no longer accepting and allowing myself to remain in my comfort zone, I commit myself to push myself outside my comfort zone in realizing that is where I allow myself to expand

When and as I see myself wanting to dismiss something in my life within the belief that it's challenging or foreign to me and thus allow a resistance to come up, I stop and I breathe and flag this moment for myself as I see/realize/understand that in this accepting of dismissal, I am sticking to my limitations and not going beyond what I think I am capable of and so I commit myself to investigate the moment as to 'why' I want to dismiss it, remove the beliefs, ideas and judgments around the particular point and script myself corrections as to how to approach/walk through/apply myself within a new point as to expand myself within who I am and thus what I am capable of

When and as I see myself defining myself according to new things that open within my life; new tasks, application, information, and immediately judge myself for not being familiar with it, I stop and I breathe and do not accept and allow this of myself as I see/realize/understand that abusiveness within this as well as the limitation I am placing on myself in automatically thinking "I wont get it/know it/understand it" and so I commit myself to not judge myself when I see I am not familiar or comfortable with something and instead give myself the opportunity to get to now that which I am not yet familiar or comfortable with as this is the way to get familiar and comfortable with it - to work with it and so I commit myself to not judge myself for not knowing something and instead allow myself to get to know it

When and as I see myself judging points within myself that are 'new' or I am only now becoming aware of, I stop and I breathe and do not allow myself to participate within self judgment as I see/realize/understand that this is missing the point of this process as getting to know myself and the judgment is just a smoke screen to keep me from seeing the actual point within me as the judgment clouds 'what is actually here' and so I commit myself to breathe through any self-judgments that may arise in relation to new points I see within myself that are required to be walked through in writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application and so to actually work with myself as 'what is here' and not allow myself to get stuck/stop at the judgment of it - I commit myself to get familiar and comfortable with it/me as that is the only way to than change it/me
























Featured Artwork By: Leon Perry and Anna Brix Thomsen

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed 

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfection music, books, audio, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry