Day 320: Changing what I Accept and Allow

Here are the self corrective statements in relation to the previous blog:

When and as I see myself justifying as back chats within my mind of 'they do it, I can do it too' in relation to accepting and allowing myself to go into emotional reactions - I stop and I breathe and I wave a red flag here for myself as I see/realize/understand that I have gone past the point of stopping the reaction and within this, am excusing my reason as to why I am right to participate within the reaction and so within such a stage, I commit myself to stop myself immediately, do not accept and allow myself to justify what I am participating in and take back the responsibility I have to who I am here and what I accept and allow within each of my moments so I commit myself to stop myself when I see I am emotionally reacting and to instead breathe as to calm and stabilize myself and to ultimately take responsibility for what I am accepting and allowing within/as me in firstly allowing the reaction to exist within me and to then attempt to project this responsibility unto another as if to say, 'they are doing it, I can do it too' and so here I commit myself to see this as a red flag for myself when I am in the stage of justifying my reactions - to immediately stop my participation and breathe until I remain stable, here, and thus directive within what I am accepting and allowing

When and as I see myself giving myself excuses and reasons as to why I do not have to apply myself in the most effective way possible within my days, as I see I am able, I stop and I breathe and do not accept and allow myself to give in to such limitations as I see/realize/understand the only way to create change is to change myself, through physically re-directing myself within myself, and within my day to day living to apply principles that I see are best for all and so here I commit myself to no longer give into the idea that I can wait for someone else to change or something else to change me and instead direct myself to be the change and thus move myself within the process I see is necessary to be walked to exist as such a point

I commit myself to stop waiting for others to change before I am willing to change

I commit myself to become a living example of change that is physically, practically possible and that produce beings of integrity and worth and thus create a world of integrity and worth

I commit myself to make my process of self-change as priority within my day to day living and so I commit myself to practicing and applying the tools I have within such a process such as breathing, writing, self forgiveness, and self corrective application, to always see and thus do what is necessary to be done to ensure I am pushing myself within myself to no longer accept and allow someone else or something else to have the responsibility over me that I see does not exist outside of me to be the change I want to see in this world

I commit myself to live the realization that I am responsible for myself and so my world and so I commit myself to live self responsibly and in ways I see best support me within my process and thus no longer expecting or accepting the idea that someone/something else must first change before I change me






















Featured Artwork By: Matti Freeman and other Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed 

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro
Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry