395: Self-Honesty Instead of Self-Judgments

Continuing with the self-commitment and corrective statements in relation to my previous blog...

When and as I see myself approaching daily blogging within a starting point of getting it done as quickly as possible, and wanting to get it over with as soon as possible, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this is due to me not directing myself through a resistance to daily blogging and so accumulated this resistance that then influence how I approach it when I do decide to write a blog. I commit myself to realizing and understanding that this is my creation and consequence of what I accept and allow as a resistance as well as committing myself to re-direct my approach/starting point of blogging to be that of slowing down, and allowing myself to embrace the moment as me writing through breath

When and as I see myself writing a blog within the speed of my mind, as simply pulling knowledge and information out of me, to place the words as quickly as possible, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this is again a manifested consequence of me in relation to blogging and allowing a resistance towards it influence me in terms of how I apply it. I commit myself to slow myself down through breathing while writing my blog, as well as allowing myself to give the proper time, care, and attention to each letter as each word that I am writing and expressing as myself

When and as I see myself judging myself as a cheerleader/motivational speaker in relation to my writings/blogs, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that I have attached and created a negative energy charge in relation to 'cheerleader/motivational speaker' as not having any grounding or substance to my words yet seeing that part of the 'problem' is within a point of moving to quickly in relation to my writings. I commit myself to stop any judgments I have towards my blogs/writings in the moment I seem them arise, as to not participate, to remove any energy charge in relation to the judgment through self forgiveness, and to see instead with understanding that this is a red flag for me to work with in terms of grounding myself more when writing as to bring through the substance of myself as I express with each word

When and as I see myself judging motivational speakers negatively, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I have accepted and allowed a negative definition to be attached to 'motivational speakers' as not living their words, and so to also then allow myself to experience that definition when I see myself existing in the same way as having no real substance or grounding to my writings. I commit myself to stop judgment towards others I see as motivational speakers, and towards myself and instead work on changing myself within my writing so that I do not just speak nice words, and instead I ground them into actual, physical, living application and so ensuring that I am re-defining words in a practical way in supporting myself to Live them as Me

When and as I see myself existing within judgment towards others and myself, and humanity as a whole for not Living the Words we speak, but just saying nice words that we do not yet Live, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that judgment does nothing to change something that requires to be changed, and only perpetuates the already existent lack of self-responsibility and so is simply a manifested consequence of who each one is as an individual. It is what is here and so I commit myself to not judge what is here as myself, or others, or humanity as a whole and to instead apply self-honesty in moments when I am not speaking words that I live as a practical, physical living expression of myself and to change myself as how I apply myself in the words I speak, through writing, self-forgiveness, self-commitment statements and practical application, as well as re-defining words for myself into a more grounded definition that I can live throughout my day and life.

When and as I see myself diminishing myself through self-judgments when/as I see myself writing more from a knowledge and information stand point, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this is due to me not slowing down when I write, allowing myself to breathe and to feel the keys under each fingertip as well as checking myself as I go within self-honesty to make sure I am not simply placing nice words but that I am using the references I have as the process I've walked thus far as the insights, realizations and understandings I share through my writing. And so I commit myself to develop this practice of grounding myself when I write, slowing myself down, feeling the keys as I type, and being self-honest about what I am writing as checking to see if it is something I can relate to or something I've simply heard and am repeating back

When and as I see myself being like parrot wherein I am repeating statements and words and ideas as knowledge and information that I've heard from others but not have investigated or checked within myself as being something practical, common sense and what is best for all, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I have been conditioned through constantly hearing the same words, ideas, beliefs and opinions over and over throughout my life, and it is my responsibility to not simply accept it, but to instead investigate it, check it and keep only that which is good as what is best for all. I commit myself to stopping myself as the parrot system/personality that repeats knowledge and information without referencing it for myself in terms of understanding how one is able to live it practically in physical reality, and to not express myself as the consensus of society simply because I've heard it before. I commit myself to expressing my individual understanding of what is here as our World as a point of support for myself and others to changing the nature we've accepted and allowed

When and as I see myself judging myself and humanity as a whole for living in separation of the words they speak, as when I hear myself and others repeat information simply for the sake of repeating information but that gives no substance or value to other's lives, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that this is the mechanism of the mind as keeping a being enslaved to thoughts, ideas, beliefs, opinions and knowledge and information that I/we do not currently live, as what has been passed on throughout the generations. It is what exists, it is what is here and my judgment does not change it, only my self-responsibility within changing me in relation to this particular point. I commit myself to take responsibility for myself as an equal participant of spreading knowledge and information around that is not original my own, but that I've accepted as who I am without any investigation, self-honesty, common sense or a practical reality understanding of whether it can be lived and is best for all and so I commit myself to not judge others or myself for what we've accepted and allowed and instead change me



Featured Artwork By: Marlen Vargas Del Razo

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry