424: Re-Writing the Script to Success

The following is self-corrective and commitment statements made in relation to the previous blog. The point of this is to decide who I am the next time a moment comes up where I use my past against me, or where I'm using positive energy to direct me - to decide for ME what it means to be/live/express success.

When and as I see myself expecting things to just move, magically, and in an instant, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that this expectation exist within a definition I’ve given to the word success, and that it does not in fact work that way in physical reality. I commit myself to practice daily application as consistency, discipline, and self-movement that will accumulate a habit, or change, or skill that will support in living the word success in my life.

When and as I see myself existing within hope, as in hoping my life is successful, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that hope has no basis in reality as it takes actual physical movement, action, and direction to accumulate change, or growth, and that that will all be within my own responsibility. And so I commit myself to stop waiting in hope, and instead take an active role in creating success in my life through physical action, and daily commitments to doing what is needed to be done in order to manifest success in my life.

When and as I see myself moving from a starting point of positive energy, in relation to creating success in my life, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand the positive energy is what I use to motivate me, and that all energy eventually stops as the energy runs out, and when the energy stops, so do I. And so I commit myself to use ME, as directive principle, as the starting point, and motivate as self-movement to move me in creating success in my life, and thus exist within a self-sustaining ability to create success

When and as I see myself defining success within only as money, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that to define success to be only within having/obtaining money, is to limit what the actual definition and ability to be lived actually is and so I commit myself to expand my definition of success to be more than just money, and thus expand my ability to live success within/as my life

When and as I see myself defining the word success to be something outside/separate from me here, as something that must happen TO me, something that must come TO me, and that I must be luck to GET it, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that success is self-created and thus it is within my power, ability and ultimately my responsibility to create it within my life, and so further I commit myself to stop waiting and start creating

When and as I see myself defining lifestyles as athletes, movie stars, and singers as having a successful, and within this think it was so easy for them to attain, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that through this I am accepting an idea again that success comes to those with luck, and without effort, and that one does not have to do much to become successful – and so I commit myself to stop looking at perhaps the unrealistic manifestation of success in this world, and rather define it for myself, and create it for myself, through effort, daily commitment, discipline as directive principle of me

When and as I see myself recalling past memories of attempts to become successful in my life, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that in using past memories to define who I am now, I am only then existing in the past, and not allowing myself to get PAST it, and rather bring myself to the present, as self-directive principle, to decide for myself what I am able and capable of doing. And so I commit myself to not use my past against me in terms of creating success, and not to participate in thoughts of ‘it didn’t work then, it wont work now’ and rather I commit myself to live the statement, “if there is a will, there is a way’

When and as I see myself projecting myself into the future of where I would like to be in terms of creating a successful business, and then compare myself to where I am now, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand how this future projection and comparison only sabotage me and who I am in the present, and distracts me from seeing what needs to be done TODAY, and what I can do NOW to keep walking the process of redefining the word success, and how I am able to live it in my day to day life




The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine