443: The Solution could Just Make you Scream

When it comes to change – it can be quite challenging. We can make the process quite complicated, feel like it’s completely hopeless, and think we are doing things all wrong, because after all, we keep falling… we keep doing the same things over; making the same decision, repeating the same behavior, continue thinking the same thoughts. From our perspective, change is futile, because we see it in ourselves…. We just can’t correct the point we are dealing with.

Though, as hard of a pill it is to swallow, the solution is simple. You will just have to stop. You will just have to stop those thoughts. You will just have to stop making those decisions. You will just have to stop repeating those same behaviors. You will just have to stop.

That moment when you are faced with a decision, infiltrated with excuses and reasons as to why you can keep on keeping on with the same ol’ story… you will just have to stop, and change your mind, and so change your direction.

It really is that simple. So simple we could scream. You will just have to stop. Stop doing the same thing, expecting different results. Stop gossiping about others, and wondering why you are paranoid others are talking about you. Stop eating those foods that make you feel crappy. Stop entertaining yourself with tv and movies rather than reading a book, or doing some research online. Stop making plans, and then breaking them. Stop telling yourself the same thing about yourself. Stop comparing yourself to others. Stop expecting others to be for you what you can be for yourself. Stop judging others. Stop accepting inequality. Stop blame. Stop hate. Stop.

It’s the same with starting something new – creating a new habit, creating new behaviors, creating a new routine, creating new experience… you will have to stop living as you’ve always lived, and do something new. Try something else. Test out things you’ve never considered before. Be open and willing to go against what you think you prefer or what you ‘like’ – and work with physical reality. What supports you to change your mind, your thinking, your experiences?

Do something you’ve never thought you’d be able to do. Face your fears and conquer them. Walk through them realizing you created them all along, and it takes only YOU to stop allowing the fear to direct you, and rather YOU direct YOU, as the life within you that see’s it’s own potential. Stop squandering your potential, and let it out. Forgive, let go and be different. It’s up to you. You will just have to stop and try something new.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the simplicity in change – in the moment of just stopping and not making the same decision, repeating the same behaviors, and thinking the same thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize how simple change is as the physical action of doing or not doing…. Of going for the action we’ve always feared, or stopping an action that produce the same emotional experience of regret, guilt, and shame as we can see we are not living our utmost potential

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize each moment I have a choice, and an actual will to do what is best for me, and it only requires me to stop… stop the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that influence me to keep living the same thing over, and over, and over again, even though I only feel dis-empowered

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize the key and the potential as me – as the one that can actually, physically change, as the one to STOP in the moment before I repeat the same mistake. I may be walking into the unknown, but I am within and as me and so I will count on myself to walk through it… to create something new, to breathe, to forgive, and to let go

I commit myself to just stop in those moments I’m about to embark on the same behaviors, patterns, thoughts, and feelings that dis-empower me and decide something new for myself

I commit myself to continue to decide, despite the excuses and reasons, to stick with that which supports me unleashing my potential, encouraging growth and the expansion of self-expression

I commit myself to not give up, and to always remember the simply solution… I can always just stop, and start over. I can change my ways. I can try something new, I can dare to be different. As long as I'm here, I'm able

I commit myself to realizing the simplicity in process, and I commit myself to know when I’m complicating it, I’m not seeing what is here… each moment, each breath, I can just stop.


Featured Artwork By: Joe Kou

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine