547: When You Blame others for your own Self-Definitions

This is a follow up to the previous blog as it relates to the new work environment, the new people in my environment, and the experiences that thus comes up from it. Following the nuisance idea of me, came the feeling inferior, and inadequate, and that others were impatient with me and within that - blame towards them for having such feelings towards me, when all the while the feelings exist within ME and so I am alone responsible for them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react towards another when I feel as though they are being impatient with me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react towards another when I feel as if they are seeing me as dumb

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react towards another when I feel as if they are making me inferior to them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react towards another when I feel as if they are assuming I am inadequate

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I react toward another, as if they are doing something to me, or making me feel any particular way, that it is not in fact them, but it is me as what I accept and allow within me and so

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as inferior to others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as inadequate

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as needing someone to be patient with me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as dumb

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to avoid those people who trigger the experiences within me of feeling dumb, inadequate, and inferior and to blame them for not being patient with me instead of realizing the gift they are as they SHOW ME who I am accepting and allowing of myself, which is a lesser version of myself as one who is inferior, inadequate, and dumb

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to avoid those I feel inferior towards or that I think judge me as being inadequate because I feel powerless in their presence, powerless in my experience, and powerless in how they react/respond/perceive me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give others the power to influence me as who I am and so how I experience myself

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that in allowing and accepting myself as inferior, inadequate, and dumb, I am creating that as my experience

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my own creation that is ME - as who I am and thus how I experience myself

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize the power I have in how I experience myself as it is determined by WHO I AM and who I am is determined by what I accept and allow within/as me/myself

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize the potential of my power as the ability to be directive principle of/as myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the power I have as in deciding, and determining who I am and so how I experience myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enslave myself to others in how I THINK they perceive/respond, and react to me instead of realizing it DOESN'T MATTER as I have no power over others, only of/as myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the delusion it is to blame another for how I experience myself as that is me trying to give to another the power over me, when in reality NO ONE has power over another, only ever and in always of themselves

When and as I see myself blaming or reacting to others as seeing them as judging me as inadequate, stupid, or becoming impatient with me, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I first defined myself as inadequate, inferior, and stupid and what i see in others seeing in me, is only a mirror reflection of how I see me, and so I commit myself to stop projecting my own self-definitions unto others, stop blaming them for what I think they perceive as me, and instead take self-responsibility for my own acceptances and allowances

I commit myself to let go of the self-definitions that are of only a lesser version of me - that keep me inferior, and inadequate in relation to others, and to source out the time in my life where I first decided this was so as to no longer accept and allow such an idea/definition of myself.




Featured Artwork by: Kelly Posey

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine