551: Asking for Permission When you Fear going Against the Crowd

Recently I saw myself faced with a fear of 'going at it alone'. In a group setting, it can be scary standing out, drawing attention to yourself, and be willing to share some new ideas. For me, it was a need for others to agree, as to validate what I could see I could do - thinking I needed others to do it too. But of course, we are all alone. We are alone within ourselves and the direction we take, and the decisions we make. To lead or to follow.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I have to ask other's permission to start projects I see worth starting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I must get other's approval before I can carry on with something I see worth carrying on with

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to go against the consensus of others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I need others to tell me it's okay to do something I would like to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear other's criticism for implementing ideas I see worth implementing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I need others to move with me in order for me to move

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I cannot stand alone

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize what it means to actually stand alone - as standing as all as one - standing for all, and as all, in equality - doing what I see is best for all - being willing to be the one for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to share my ideas with others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to lead the way

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being a leader

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going first

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being the only one doing something, and think without others agreeing and doing too to, it's not cool/worth it and I shouldn't dare to do it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather stay in the background, hidden amongst others instead of standing up and standing out and doing what I see is best for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'stay in my place' as the self-created position I've defined as where I must be - in the background, agreeing with others, following others, and not daring to branch out and creating something new

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a follower

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others telling me no - that my ideas are not good and think that that must be the final say and to within this, keep my mouth shut, not dare to speak up or speak out, or the share with others unconditionally what I see as my perspective, insights, and suggestions

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to explore myself and my ideas as not needing others to do it with me, but rather directing myself to see what's possible, what could work within/as my ideas, test them out and go from there

I commit myself to lead myself

I commit myself to no longer needing others to go first, or show me the way but rather trust in myself as my own self-direction to do and go and be and express what is necessary and best for all

I commit myself to not allow fear of others not agreeing with me stand in my way

I commit myself to not stand in my own way as fear of what others might think

I commit myself to trust myself

I commit myself to encourage my own ideas

I commit myself to be willing to go my own way as a point of self-trust in knowing that ultimately I am alone and I as all as one as equal must lead the way

I commit myself to not be afraid to go against the crowd if it means doing what is best for all

I commit myself to embrace standing alone as I am within/as myself




Featured Artwork By Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry