563: Resistance and Redefining Words

And so continuing with walking through this resistance to redefining words with the support of self-forgiveness which allows me to gift of self-empowerment, to change my perspective, and understanding of myself and who I am in relation to resistances, and redefining words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist redefining words

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept the idea that I just resist redefine words and make this a part of my story as a self-definition

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a resistance to redefining words for quite some time instead of moving through the resistance as I see I am able and ultimately what must be done

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up when facing a resistance to redefining words and not move that extra bit to walk through the resistance as I realize it's possible and can be done, I must only make the decision to do it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hesitate when facing resistance instead of yes acknowledging that it's here, but still consistently move through, like breathing, in and out, in and out, a constant flow that sustains me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist redefining words as the ultimate source to who I am in relation to my world - to people, things, circumstances, and situations - realizing that if I were to change how I define words, I would change myself, my actions, my experience and so my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define redefining words has hard work

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist hard work

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist putting in the extra effort necessary to walk through resistance, without realizing that the first step is always the hardest, but as I've seen for myself, once you decide to do something, and you physically MOVE yourself to do it, soon the resistance release and you are here, as you always were

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into the resistance to redefining words and use it as an excuse and justification to stop the process of changing/redefining myself in relation to my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by definitions of the past where I give in too quickly, or don't push myself hard enough, or buckle in the face of something difficult instead of practicing LIVING the WORD disciplined, and steadfast and determined to get this done

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for stopping at the face of resistance as thinking I've failed instead of realizing that a baby does not see it'self as a failure when it falls starting to walk and so realizing what it takes to learn, to develop, and to grow and expand is to KEEP TRYING and not see it as a fail just a fall that I can easily pick myself up from again

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by my resistance to redefining words as allowing it to determine what I do and don't do

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the potential and power within my own awareness and presence and ability to make a decision to physically move and act to become and live the word that I choose to live like free

I forgive myself that I have not yet allowed myself to realize that the process of redefining words is ultimately the point of removing resistances from me where I can stand in any moment with anyone in any circumstance and KNOW who I am as I have DEFINED me for myself and not allowed my mind of emotions and feelings based in fear and self-interest determine/define who I am

When and as I see myself resisting redefining words, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that resistances are of support in seeing exactly where I must go as it is a self-created boundary and limit I have imposed on myself and so I am the only one that can remove it and go beyond it and so I commit myself to facing, embracing and walking through my resistances to redefining words as realizing it is the only way

When and as I see myself hesitate in the face of resistance, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that in my hesitation I am questioning my self-ability to be self-directive which can create consequences in the mind as the revenge of the ego to take over and so I commit myself to, in the face of hesitation and resistance, to breathe and embrace the resistance but to keep moving as the next breath, the next movement, the next moment, the next action - to stay aware of myself as my potential and power to direct me and define me

I commit myself to walk this redefining and living words process to purify the words I think and speak, and so live




The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine